Monday, February 24, 2014

Springy Birthday Cards



It's still cold in Northern Virginia and "they're" calling for possible snow Wednesday, but this past Sunday was pretty warm AND my Mom texted me saying that she needed birthday cards for triplet girls turning seven, for a party that my niece was going to attend. 

So I looked around for girl cards on pinterest but didn't really see anything that struck my fancy, but then I saw one with bright colors and flowers and I was like "I can do that."  After a little play with all the awesome Stampin' Up! products I had on hand, this is what I came up with.  My Mom was pretty happy, haven't heard if the girls liked them yet.  But I have had a few likes on my Facebook page for them so I figure they turned out pretty good.  I also think they could go out to women of all ages, what do you think?



Melon Mambo, Elegant Eggplant, and Daffodil Delight. Featuring the Petite Petals punch.


No comments:

Post a Comment