Saturday, May 2, 2015

Time for a Baby Card

I love life events, don't you?  Weddings, Birthdays, Babies, Graduations.  I seriously love them all.  And it's fun because usually they are card giving occasions, and I like to make and give cards!

So, even though we've been out of college 20 plus years, there has been a mini burst of babies being born amongst our college friends.  I sent off a cute card about two weeks ago AND now it's time for another one!  I'll be needing a third one in August.  Some very good friends just had a sweet baby girl, so I was inspired to go soft and pink.  I'm pretty sure they are going to love this card.


Isn't it lovely?  I find I use Whisper White more than Very Vanilla, but today I felt called to the Very Vanilla.  Then I just knew that I needed to use the Fancy Foil Designer Vellum, it's so pretty!  I've used two stamp sets here, Celebrate Today and Tag Talk.  My colors are Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzaz, and Early Espresso.

Here is the inside of the card:

I used the Big News stamp set.  I love that stamp!

And just to let you see the card a bit different, I was playing with what color to use for the card base.  I ultimately decided to stick with the Very Vanilla.


Comments are welcome!  Until next time, happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment