Thursday, April 14, 2016

More Occasions Bundles

Hello crafty friends! I'm writing this blog post from an airplane on it's way to Denver then to Salt Lake City. I am going to my first ever Stampin' UP! On Stage Live event. I am super excited! I'll get to meet people from the home office, in fact I'm taking a tour! Then I'll hang out with lots of Stampin' Up! demos, see lots of new products, (can you say new catalog?!!) and learn lots of cool stuff. I'm looking forward to sharing that all with you soon. But today I'm going to share two cards I made with the Rose Wonder bundle.




Aren't they lovely? I think this bundle has tons of potential and I'm looking forward to playing around with it more. I hope I've inspired you a bit. For more inspiration, check out the other Remarkables blogs.

Stay Crafty!

http://stampinandscrappinwithriri.blogspot.com/2016/04/remarkables-spring-and-occasions-blog.html


 Here's the whole list to inspire you!
 




Anne Matasci - http://wp.me/pCcBw-26D






2 comments: