Thursday, June 2, 2016

A Few More of My Favorite Things



Ahh... June and the new Stampin' Up! catalog. It's always an exciting time when new crafting supplies are available. I'll be featuring lots of new things on my blog this month, but today I wanted to share what I've been crafting lately.

My daughter just graduated from college this past weekend. We are so proud of her. She's done so well and is preparing to do more. She'll be going to grad school in August and it's far away! A two day drive from us. So I want to celebrate her and have a great couple of months with her. She's not really that crafty, but if she likes something I make, that's always a good sign.

Ok, on to the crafty things! Here is the card I made for her:


Isn't it lovely? It looks like a celebration to me. All the supplies used can be found in our new annual catalog.

I'm super excited to share my next project. It's a scrapbook page! I know! I'm usually a quick and easy get it done Project Life girl, but this picture needed more! I snapped this right after she came off the stage from getting her diploma. I love this picture! So I went all out and made a focal point of it.


You can tell I'm kinda proud of her accomplishments. Here's another look:


Alright, I better get a move on. Coming up next are a couple of my favorite cards.



They both feature our returning in color of Mint Macroon.

To finish up my favorite things tour today, I need to let you know some exciting things. I've made a few home decor projects! I know again! I am a card and PL girl. But when I saw this new pineapple stamp, I knew right away what I needed to make. I made this wall art for my foyer.


I was so happy with the results. The letters are from the same alphabet stamp set I used on the scrapbook page. Cool, yes? Here it is hanging on the wall.


And very last, I wanted some type of garland to hang on the back of my craft table and this makes me pretty happy. 


Aren't they pretty? I made super simple roses with DSP and card stock.


You just cut it in a spiral and roll it up! I used some retired DSP and card stock, but many of our new papers would work wonderfully. Here are a few more pics:



If there's interest, I can give more details later. And I'll share a photo of it hanging up. I'm not quite sure how to attach it yet.

Thanks for joining me on a tour of a few of my favorite crafty things!

Stay Crafty!








No comments:

Post a Comment