Monday, May 29, 2017

New Catalog Ribbon Share


Do you love ribbons? I do! They add texture and often a little pop of color to a project. They're also so tactile, they feel so nice to touch.

This card features the new in color, Berry Burst.


This year's catalog has a ton of amazing new ribbon! If you were to buy 1 roll of each, it would cost $398.05!! Most of us aren't prepared to do that (if you are, let me know!). 

So, I'm offering my first ever Ribbon Share.

I've come up with several options, each share of ribbon is 2 yards, and will be packaged neatly in a cello bag. Each order will include a small gift. You can purchase more than 1 share.
This is a prepay program.
Payment for round 1 is due May 31st. This is the quickest way to get your hands on the new ribbon!
I will offer a second round at my Open House on June 11.

Cash, check, or Paypal (to audramonk@yahoo.com). If you want it mailed, there will be a postage fee. To reserve your share, email me at audramonk@yahoo.com, I'll email you a total and if you like, a Paypal invoice (it's quick and easy to make an account and you can use a credit card).
Are you a demo? It's a 20% discount!

I want it all! $79.61 2 yards of each new ribbon from the options below.
Everything but the In Colors, $64.13.
Both In Colors, $15.48
2017-2019 In Color Ribbon, $7.74.
2016-2017 In Color Ribbon, $7.74.
Fancy Ribbon, 6 kinds (the ribbons with stitching, special edges, etc) $32.36.
Regular Ribbon, 6 kinds, $34.29.

The new 2017-2019 In Color Ribbon

The new 3/8" Mini Chevron Ribbon

Contact me ASAP! We're doing this ribbon share in sets of 5. Want a little more? You can do more than one share. Cool, huh? Questions? Contact me, audramonk@yahoo.com

Stay Crafty!
(and use ribbon!)



No comments:

Post a Comment