Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Flip Book Fun

Hi Crafty Friends!

Today we make a flip book. I have lots of pics and a video to help you figure it all out. I found the basic idea on Pinterest, on a blog called Bella Blvd with a post by Katherine McElvain. She had a great photo tutorial on how to make the book. I made a video so that you can follow along and make it with me.

This is such a great way to show off some favorite pics to your friends and family. Seriously, get your pics off your phone! Here is my travel themed book.







Your cutting instructions are here:

Got everything? OK, let's get started.




Pretty cool, yes?
Here's a few pics from this book.




And here is the video flip through for the travel book:



Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope that you are inspired to make a flip book and fill it with pictures. If you have questions, let me know.

Stay Crafty!
Audra



No comments:

Post a Comment