Monday, September 18, 2017

A Halloween Sampler, Some Spooky Fun

Hi Crafty Friends!
Welcome to this month's framed art sampler. It's all about the spooky fun!


I am so excited about this one! I think it is so cute. And I know everyone is going to have a great time making one in class next week.

So, let's get to the details!

Measurements
Pumpkin Pie background: 9" x  9"
Very Vanilla base: 8" x  8"
Squares, Basic Black: 2 1/4" x 2 1/4" and Very Vanilla: 2 1/8" x 2 1/8" and Spooky Night DSP: 2"x2"
Rectangles, Basic Black: 2 1/4" x 4 3/4" Very Vanilla: 2 1/8" x 4 5/8" and 2 pieces at 1" x 4 5/8"

Now let's check out the different stamp sets and elements used.


The owl is from Spooky Cat, and the branch is from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits. The moon is the 3/4" circle punch. The letters are our indispensable Large Letters Framelits.


The adorable which hat is from Spooky Cat and the sentiment is from Merry Cafe. And there is a tiny bit of the Vintage Crochet Trim.


This center panel features the Creep It Real set and then these super cute and realistic pumpkins are from Gourd Goodness, no dies, so you'll need to cut them out. The cat is punched from the Spooky Night DSP.


I adore the cute little spooky faces. Seriously, I love them! They're in the Creep it Real set. I colored them with our Stampin' Write Markers, Smoky Slate, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, and Perfect Plum. And don't you love the two fussy cut and popped up faces? Ah! I can't stand the cuteness!
The bottom strip is all from the Spooky Cat set.


The final panel uses the Labels to Love set and the Everyday Label Punch.

Let's take another look at the whole thing again.


Ah! I just love it! 
If you need any help with ordering products or more information on anything, please let me know. I am so happy to help you with your creative needs.

Stay Crafty!








1 comment:

  1. You know I’m going to have to case this! I always case the samplers. I love that you take the time to give all the dimensions and the supplies. You’re so sweet Audra!

    ReplyDelete