Wednesday, January 31, 2018

A Magical Day Valentine

Hi Crafty Friends! 
I wanted to share a super cute Valentine card featuring the Magical Day stamp set.
This is one of the choices at my Valentine Cards Class.


Isn't it the best? I love all things knights and castles. Myself and this stamp set will never part ways!

The colors used are: Smoky Slate, Soft Sky, Whisper White, and Calypso Coral. 
The ribbon is a free Sale-A-Bration product.
Tools used: Badge Punch, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Sweet and Sassy Framelits, and the Magical Mates Framelits Dies.


I colored this little cutie with our Stampin' Blends markers (after stamping him in Momento Tuxedo Black Ink).


There's one little tricky bit, I stamped just the phrase One of a Kind in Calypso Coral on Calypso Coral. I covered up the "you are" with washi tape to ink up the stamp. I then removed the washi tape to stamp the words. Then die cut out the phrase. I then stamped the whole image again on Whisper White card stock and fussy cut out the "you are". It's an extra step, but I think it adds a bit of pizazz to the card.


I think this card would be great for almost anyone, but mine is going to my husband.

Need help with more info or how to purchase the products? Contact me! I'm here to help with your crafty needs. 

Stay Crafty!
Audra





No comments:

Post a Comment