Sunday, January 7, 2018

Quick Easel Calendar

Hello Crafty Friends!

Today I'm sharing a super quick and simple project that makes a great little gift.



I made the easel flip calendars with post it notes a few months ago for a craft fair. (Here's a link to the post and tutorial video). I had ordered extra calendars from Taylored Expressions so I decided to make some easel calendars to give as gifts to family and friends. I stumbled upon these quick easel calendars in a post by Kelly Ackeson. I loved them so much, we made them at our team meeting and then I made bunches of them for gifts.



Here are the magic numbers:

A piece of card stock, 4 1/4" x 11" score at 5 1/2" and another piece 4" x 4", score at 1/2', 2", and 3 1/2". Then whatever card stock and DSP you'd like to decorate the card fronts.


Here's the little 4" x 4" bit. We glue the card to the 1/2" edges that are folded upward.

Put the glue on the edges something like this. I think Tombo is better than snail as you can get things adjusted nice and even.



It looks like this when it's all put together. You can even put them in an envelope and mail them. I'd recommend 2 stamps.

In case you're wondering about the cute pandas...


they're from an adorable new Sale-A-Bration set called Party Pandas. You can get this set for FREE with a $50 purchase. Check out my website for all the info. 

Need an Occasions catalog?  Come to my Open House on Jan 14, 1:30-4:30, or contact me.


Happy Crafting!
Audra















No comments:

Post a Comment