Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Paper Pumpkin Wildflower Wishes Alternatives

Hi Crafty Friends!

I missed the Paper Pumpkin blog hop I normally participate in, but I wanted to share my ideas with you anyway. I love February's Paper Pumpkin kit. And the thing I like most about it is the flower stickers! Seriously, they're awesome! And there were so many of them!

I'm getting things ready to go to a three day scrapbooking retreat. I will be putting together my 2017 album. I know I am way behind, but it is what it is. And with memory keeping on my mind, one of the first things I thought of when I saw this kit was using the stickers on a scrapbook page!

So have a look!




I went pretty traditional here. I thought all the flowers would complement a spring layout perfectly. This is from Easter when my son played tympani at a local church. And the weather was really lovely. Here's a closer look:


Then, I kept playing with the things in the kit. I made this cute card:



And then I decided to keep going and I made all of these cards to send to my customers to say thank you for their orders this month.



I added some extra paper and some of our note cards and I made 22 cards! How awesome is that? I'm visiting my brother in Utah for a week, so on the plane flight I wrote out all my thank you cards.


I really enjoyed this kit and I'm looking forward to next month when Paper Pumpkin celebrates it's 5th birthday. I'm sure that kit will be amazing and there's going to be a free gift. You need to sign up by March 10th to receive that month's kit. The kits are $19.95 a month or you can prepay for a subscription and earn a free Sale-A-Bration item. The kits make great gifts too! Shop subscriptions in my online store or sign up for month to month at this link Contact me for more info. And check out this cute little video on all the fun.



Thanks so much for checking out my blog post today. I am so happy to share crafting fun with you. 
As always, stay crafty!









No comments:

Post a Comment